Saturday, September 24, 2011 | By: Jenggai

Day 4 - HK-Macau


August 22, 2011 - Victoria Peak and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum

Day 4 is Ocean Park OR Victoria Peak and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Five out of the nine people in our group are first timers in Hong Kong so it is but natural that they would choose to go to Ocean Park. I am one of the five but I chose to go with the other group to Victoria Peak and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Not that I do not want to go to Ocean Park but I just couldn't stand to spend another day under the scorching heat of the sun. I could go back to HK and Ocean Park in another time... definitely in a much better HK weather.

And so we headed off to the Peak Tram station to ride the Peak Tram that will take us to Victoria Peak. One way ticket costs HK$ 28.



the steep tracks
view of HK from the Peak Tram

We bought tickets to the wax museum from Dragon Hostel at a discounted price of HK$ 140. Original price is HK$ 160.

Here are some pictures taken inside the museum.

Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen of Twilight

The Royal Family

Thanks Spidey for saving me!

Astroboy

Johnny Depp aka Capt Jack Sparrow

Marilyn Monroe (I think I look more like Annie here, LOL)

Sharing the stage with Madonna

Gaga fever!

Beetlemania


We did a bit of last minute shopping after lunch.

Ooops! No, I didn't shop for any LV item. Just took a picture outside the store hehe!

We then headed back to Macau for our 10pm flight back home to Manila. 
Back to reality =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment