Friday, June 17, 2011 | By: Jenggai

His Dad's "mini me"


When Andrei was born, his dad was aboard the ship. I can’t deny the fact the Andrei got most of his features from his dad. Even their toes and toenails are the same! His eyes were the only body part he got from me. When I told him over the phone that little Andrei looks like him, he was so happy. He couldn’t wait to go home and see his little boy. It wasn’t until Andrei was 10 months old when they both set eyes on each other. When Andrei finally saw his dad for the first time in his life, he didn’t cry like he usually do when he sees people he doesn’t know. He was looking at his dad from head to toe. Andrei must have thought he was looking at an older version of him in the mirror. After only a few hours, he hugged his dad and played with him without any hesitations.

Andrei is really the “mini me” of his dad. There are a lot of times when I can’t stop myself from laughing when I see them sleeping with the same position. Andrei looks up to his dad as his idol. He mimics his dad’s actions. When his dad is singing, he will sing along. When his dad is playing the PSP, he would lie down beside him and watch. When he sees his dad hugging me, he would join us and hug both of us!

Since his dad is currently onboard, I made a simple photo collage for him as a gift from Andrei and me. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!


1 comments:

SunnyToast said...

so cute phots....belated happy father's day to your hubby and to your dad.

Post a Comment