Saturday, May 28, 2011 | By: Jenggai

How motherhood changed me

No amount of words can explain how motherhood can change a woman’s life. Although there are a lot of books or articles to read about motherhood, only a mother’s instinct can truly teach a woman on how to be a mother. My life took a 360° turn when I became one. My priorities changed. My son’s needs is on the top of my list. Every trip to the grocery would always take me first to the diapers and infant milk sections. My weekly visit to Starbucks became a once-a-month thing. Becoming a mother taught me the value of money. Every peso saved goes to Andrei’s everyday needs. Becoming a mother taught me to give a big part of myself to my son. A mother's love is truly an unconditional love. There are no strings attached. There are no price tags for each task done. A quick kiss on the cheek and even the short phrase “Mommy” is enough to make up for everything.


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren

2 comments:

JON ERIC said...

visiting from voiceboks blog hop.. techy issues with followers button not appearing on my blogger. hope you visit me soon. www.flagphil.blogspot.com.. Monica ( Jon eric is my hubby)

Jenggai said...

thanks for following, Monica. I followed you back. I couldn't see the followers button for the past few days either, but I thinks it's fixed now :)

Post a Comment