Friday, August 5, 2011 | By: Jenggai

Banapple dinner

After our keratin hair treatment, my friends and I headed to Banapple at Blue Ridge in Katipunan to have our dinner. It was my second time to eat at Banapple.

I love the fancy look of the restaurant. It makes me feel at home. See the cute designs of their tables? Reminds me of Nips and M&Ms chocolates :)


But most especially, I love their food!
Super Caesar Salad at Php 120 and Pasta Jacintha served with pesto butter bread at Php 170.

Herbed Cheese and Mushroom Pie at Php 75.

Baked Fish Gratinee with Scalloped Potatoes served with rice and corn relish at Php 185. This dish I shared with my friend Carol as we both cannot finish the big serving.


A slice of their sumptuous Banoffee Pie at Php 85.

Peso power: Php 635 for four persons. Not bad!

Check out if there's one Banapple near you! See list of their branches below:

225 and 206 Katipunan Ave, Blue Ridge, QC.
Tel. No.: (02) 439-2675 [Katipunan 1]
Tel. No.: (02) 438-2675 [Katipunan Too]

Ayala Triangle Gardens
Ayala Ave, Ayala Triangle, Makati
Tel. No.: (02) 756-2675 [Ayala Triangle]

2/L Il Terrazzo
35 Tomas Morato, QC
Tel. No.: (02) 413-2675 [Tomas Morato]

Northeast Square
47 Connecticut St
Northeast Greenhills, SJ

They're open from 7.30 am to 11.30 pm everyday. Check out their website http://www.banapplekitchen.com.

Can't wait for my next visit to Banapple!


4 comments:

Michi said...

walang malapit sa kin, :(. i want to taste their banoffee pie

Jenggai said...

be sure to try it out one day if you drop by a place near one of their branches :)

Kristeta  (kalokang Pinay) said...

Ang sarap naman ng mga in-order nyo! And you're right, the price was not bad at all. Ive made banofee pie before pero hindi ganyan ka-fancy itsura, hmmm yummy!
I also love the look of the restaurant. =)

Unknown said...

I love their banapple pies. Cute tables too. =)

Post a Comment